How we can help - Introducing Award Flight Assist!Here's the good news: Our team can do all of the hard work for you! Using our expert knowledge and specialised tools, we can help you to find the perfect award flights.
Our expert knowledge spans all major frequent flyer programs, including Qantas Frequent Flyer, Velocity Frequent Flyer & many others. We know how to take advantage of program sweet spots, and how to maximise free stopovers & open-jaws. If you have points with more than one airline or rewards program, we can also advise on the best program to use for any particular redemption. So your points go even further!
We believe we offer an outstanding service. But don’t take our word for it…
How it WorksTo get started, simply request a quote. (Prices start at just $100 - and even less for Annual Pass holders.) We will contact you within one business day with the final price and payment instructions. After payment, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire about your trip. We can then do our magic, and get back to you within 5 business days with detailed information about your flights and full instructions on how to book. Simple! See Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) for more details.
PricingWe offer a simple and affordable pricing structure:
- One-way flights: $100 for the first passenger + $35 for each additional passenger
- Return flights: $135 for the first passenger + $40 for each additional passenger
- Multi-city flights (including round-the-world awards): $195 for the first passenger + $50 for each additional passenger.
- Up to one stopover and one open-jaw are permitted per return flight booking. Bookings with 2 or more stopovers will be classified as "multi-city".
- We reserve the right to charge an extra $30 per passenger for complex requests, including:
- First Class bookings
- Travel during very peak periods (e.g. Christmas and school holidays)
- One-way & return flights to North America in any premium cabin