Credit cards make it exceptionally easy to maximise your frequent flyer points. You could easily earn tens, or even hundreds of thousands of points each year by taking advantage of generous sign-up bonuses, and paying with a point-earning credit card!
Many credit cards also come with perks such as free flights, airport lounge access, elite airline and hotel status, free travel insurance, and more! In some cases, the extra benefits are actually worth more than the card's annual fee.
But with so many different cards in the market, it can be extremely difficult to find the card that's right for you. That's why Frequent Flyer Solutions has devoted an ENTIRE COURSE
to credit cards.
The course contains a comprehensive overview of all of the different credit cards and rewards programs in Australia, making it extremely easy to compare your options.
The trick to finding the perfect credit card is to work backwards. Start by asking yourself what you actually want from your card.
Do you want to use the points earned to fly to a particular destination? If so, determine which frequent flyer program can get you there for the lowest number of points (we'll show you how to do this), and then find the card that earns points which can be transferred to that program at the highest rate.
Perhaps you would like a card that comes with complimentary airport lounge access? Several Australian cards offer unlimited lounge access as a standard benefit, and one of these has an annual fee of just $150.
Free Frequent Flyer Solutions Extract
As a valuable additional resource to help you find the perfect card, we've prepared a Master List comparing over 60 Australian credit cards. Using this spreadsheet, you can easily...
The full spreadsheet is accessible to all Pass Holders, and is always kept up to date.
Nowhere else will you find such a valuable resource comparing Australian credit cards!
This is just one of the resources available as part of our training program. Also covered in our course on credit cards...
- Compare Visa, MasterCard & Amex earning rates in the Qantas, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines & Cathay Pacific frequent flyer programs
- Find cards that award points on ATO payments, have no foreign transaction fees, come with lounge access and offer complimentary travel insurance
- Compare annual fees, interest rates, minimum income and other key criteria
- And more!
- A complete, up-to-date list of credit cards that DO and DON'T award points on ATO payments
- A full list of currently-available sign-up bonus point offers
- A comprehensive overview of all Australian credit card rewards programs
- Resources to help you choose the best airline program to transfer your credit card reward points to
- And much, much more!
Full access to this course is available to our Frequent Flyer Solutions members.
Join Frequent Flyer Solutions
today and get to travel better, for much less!