Best Credit Cards for Frequent FlyersOn 1 July, the RBA's new interchange fee regulations will take effect. These changes have led to banks slashing credit card points left, right and centre. Lower earning rates, restrictive point caps and an ever-shrinking range of credit cards that award points for tax payments are making it much more difficult to maximise your credit card points haul. Credit cards have long been a hugely popular way to earn frequent flyer points on everyday expenses. The game may be changing, but there is still plenty of value in the Australian credit card market if you know where to look! Frequent Flyer Solutions will hold its next live online webinar at 8pm (AEST) on Thursday, 29 June 2017 to explain how you can still maximise your frequent flyer points in Australia's ever-changing credit card environment.
- Thursday, 29th June
- 8:00pm Sydney/Melbourne
- 7:30pm Adelaide
- 6:00pm Perth
- What the recent RBA credit card regulations mean for you
- Which credit cards now offer the best value
- How you can still earn points for paying tax to the ATO
- How to earn hundreds of thousands of points through sign-up bonuses
- Clever tricks to increase your credit card rewards points
- The opportunity to ask questions
- And much, much more!