Award Flight Assist is an Australian award booking service that can help you to redeem your frequent flyer points for travel! Using our expert knowledge and specialised tools, we take the hard work out of finding frequent flyer reward seats.
It can be difficult to work out how best to redeem your points and to find award availability. Airlines make it as difficult as possible to redeem your hard-earned points effectively. But there’s no need to waste hours searching for award seats that might not even exist!
We can help Frequent Flyer Solutions members with simple award flight bookings, right through to complex round-the-world itineraries. We know how to find award availability, how to take advantage of frequent flyer program sweet spots, and we can help you to maximise free stopovers & open-jaws. If you have points with more than one airline or rewards program, we can also advise on the best program to use. So your points go even further!
How it works
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Programs we work with
We work with most major frequent flyer programs, including:
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- American Airlines AAdvantage
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
We also help to transfer and redeem points in any Australian credit card rewards program, including:
- Amex Membership Rewards (Ascent, Ascent Premium and Gateway)
- Westpac Altitude Rewards
- ANZ Rewards
- NAB Rewards
- Citibank Rewards
- Diners Club Rewards
For a full list of programs that we work with, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
We offer a simple and affordable pricing structure:
|First passenger||Additional passengers||Complex request surcharge|
|One-way flights||$100||$35 per person||$30 per person|
|Return flights||$135||$40 per person||$30 per person|
|$195||$50 per person||$30 per person|
- Up to one stopover and one open-jaw are permitted per return flight booking. Bookings with 2 or more stopovers will be classified as “multi-city”.
- We reserve the right to charge an extra $30 per passenger for complex requests, including:
- First Class bookings
- Travel during very peak periods (e.g. Christmas and school holidays)
- One-way & return flights to North America in any premium cabin
Special Offer for Training Pass holders
Frequent Flyer Solutions Annual Training Pass holders receive a 10% discount on our Award Flight Assist service! Learn more about our Membership Options.
Your frequent flyer points open up a world of travel possibilities… don’t let them go to waste! Request an Award Flight Assist quote now to get started.
Please note, you must be a Frequent Flyer Solutions member to use this service. If you’re not already a member, you can join now for free.