Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 8pm (AEDT)
(7pm in Brisbane/5pm in Perth)
About This Webinar
Qantas, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand, Qatar Airways and many other airlines have offered status matches to frequent flyers of other airlines since the start of the pandemic. As borders gradually reopen, we’re continuing to see even more lucrative new promotions.
Status matches, challenges and fast-track offers present great opportunities to easily gain elite airline or hotel status. This comes with some great benefits and perks when you travel, such as lounge access and upgrades.
Many status matches are available for free to people who already have status with another airline or hotel. But even if you don’t have any existing status, there are airlines and hotels offering challenges to easily fast-track your way to elite status from scratch!
The upcoming Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar will show you all the current airline & hotel status match and challenge offers, and how to take full advantage of them. It will also feature tools, resources and strategies that could help you to obtain a status match that isn’t publicly advertised.
Make the most of elite status challenges & matches now, and travel in style in 2022!
This one-hour webinar will include:
- Current airline & hotel status match opportunities
- How to get a status challenge even if you have no existing status
- How to get Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer elite status by transferring your credit card points
- The Qantas Tier Accelerator offer
- Resources to assist you with getting a status match
- How to successfully request a status match that isn’t publicly advertised
- The opportunity to ask questions
- And much more!
How to Attend This Webinar
Participation in this webinar costs $39.95 and includes a copy of the recording. Pre-registration is essential.