Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 8pm (AEDT)
(7pm in Brisbane/5pm in Perth)
About This Webinar
Virgin Australia has been in voluntary administration since 21 April. But after its sale to Bain Capital was approved, it will soon emerge from administration as a different airline with a new vision. What does this all mean for frequent flyers?
The new Virgin Australia will be a “value” carrier, rather than a full-service airline. It will have a lower cost base, fewer planes and a different route network. But, most importantly, it will continue to fly another day.
The Velocity Frequent Flyer program has changed too. But it’s here to stay, and all Velocity points will at least be honoured by Virgin’s new owner.
As Virgin Australia enters a new stage, the upcoming Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar will explore what’s changed at Virgin Australia and what this all means for Australian frequent flyers. Where to from here? What new opportunities are available to Velocity Frequent Flyer members?
This one-hour webinar will include:
- What to expect from the newly relaunched Virgin Australia
- Changes to Velocity Frequent Flyer
- Opportunities to earn and redeem Velocity points going forward
- Using Virgin Australia “future flight” credits
- Update on Velocity credit cards & Virgin Australia Lounges
- COVID-19 travel & border update
- The opportunity to ask questions
- And much more!
How to Attend This Webinar
Participation in this webinar costs $39.95 and includes a copy of the recording. Pre-registration is essential.