Wednesday, 24 March 2021 at 8pm (AEDT)
(7pm in Brisbane/5pm in Perth)
About This Webinar
Faced with plummeting passenger demand and COVID-19 restrictions, many airlines have recently turned to their frequent flyer programs as a vital source of revenue during the pandemic. Many more airlines have now realised that they can make extra revenue by selling frequent flyer points and miles. Desperate for cashflow, many airlines are even prepared to offer steep discounts and bonuses.
For years, buying frequent flyer points and miles from selected airlines has already been a lucrative way to save thousands on Business and First Class plane tickets. But, due to the pandemic, the number of airlines selling miles has rapidly expanded over the past 12 months. This creates brand new opportunities for frequent flyers that did not previously exist!
Emirates, Finnair, Virgin Atlantic, Alitalia and Air Canada (which is also now a Virgin Australia partner) are all among a long list of airlines that now openly sell their miles to the public at competitive rates, unlocking discounted premium cabin travel.
Although we don’t necessarily recommend buying miles speculatively, the upcoming Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar will prepare you with knowledge of all the new tricks and sweet spots. So when international travel resumes, you’ll be ready to save thousands on premium flights! You may even be able to save money on Australian domestic flights as well.
This one-hour webinar will include:
- How to save significant money on Premium Economy, Business & First Class flights by buying points & miles
- An overview of airlines that now sell points to the public with discounts and bonuses
- How to buy and redeem miles with Emirates Skywards, Air Canada Aeroplan, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, Air France/KLM Flying Blue, Finnair Plus, Alitalia MilleMiglia & more
- Useful frequent flyer program award chart sweet spots for domestic and international reward flights
- The opportunity to ask questions
- And much more!
How to Attend This Webinar
Participation in this webinar costs $39.95 and includes a copy of the recording. Pre-registration is essential.