Wednesday, 15 September 2021 at 8pm (AEST)
(8pm in Brisbane/6pm in Perth)
About This Webinar
With many domestic travel restrictions in place and most international travel still off the cards for a little while longer, it can be difficult to maintain and redeem your frequent flyer points.
In the upcoming Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar, Matt will explain how to keep your points alive during the COVID-19 travel downturn. The webinar will include some innovative ways to redeem points in Australian and overseas frequent flyer programs within Australia & New Zealand, including on the ground.
And if you’d rather save up your points to travel overseas once borders reopen, you’ll need to make sure they don’t expire in the meantime! This webinar will show you how to prevent your points from expiring while travel options remain limited.
This webinar will also cover airline elite status extensions beyond 2021.
This one-hour webinar will include:
- How to prevent your frequent flyer points from expiring, including innovative ways to maintain activity in overseas accounts
- Ways to redeem Qantas & Velocity points when you can’t travel overseas
- How to redeem points with overseas airlines while stuck in Australia
- Airline status extensions
- Free tools that can assist with managing your loyalty program accounts
- The opportunity to ask questions
- And much more!
How to Attend This Webinar
Participation in this webinar costs $39.95 and includes a copy of the recording. Pre-registration is essential.