Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 8pm (AEST)
(7.30pm in Adelaide/6pm in Perth)
About This Webinar
Launching in 2020, Qantas Points Club offers some unique and highly lucrative benefits including earning status credits on Qantas reward flights. If you like to fly on points, this makes it much easier to earn or retain Qantas Frequent Flyer status!
Points Club members can also receive complimentary Qantas Club membership, the ability to roll over status credits into their next membership year, complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership, and much more.
To become a Qantas Points Club member, you would need to earn at least 150,000 Qantas points per year – with at least 130,000 of those points earned on the ground. And Points Club Plus membership is achieved by earning at least 350,000 Qantas points in a year. This may sound like a lot, but it’s a much less daunting goal than you may think. You may even be a member already. And the benefits could be very worthwhile!
The upcoming Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar will show you how to easily become a Qantas Points Club member, and how to really maximise the benefits. You could be missing out on some serious perks without realising!
This one-hour webinar will include:
- An overview of the Qantas Points Club program
- How to easily earn enough Qantas points to become a Points Club or Points Club Plus member
- How to maximise the benefits of Points Club & Points Club Plus membership
- Everything you need to know about earning status credits with Qantas Classic Flight Rewards
- Qantas Classic Flight Reward status runs for Points Club members
- A possible new tier above Points Club Plus
- The opportunity to ask questions
- And much more!
How to Attend This Webinar
Participation in this webinar costs $39.95 and includes a copy of the recording. Pre-registration is essential.