Tuesday, 21 June 2022 at 8pm (AEST)
(8pm in Brisbane/6pm in Perth)
About This Webinar
As the end of the pandemic draws tantalisingly close, many Australians are regaining the confidence to travel overseas. International travel is now the easiest it has been since early 2020, and it is becoming even easier by the day as more countries relax their travel restrictions.
But travelling overseas has fundamentally changed, and things are still changing quickly. More preparation, planning and flexibility is required compared to pre-pandemic times.
Which countries are now open for tourism? Which airports can you transit through? What do you need to do before travelling overseas and returning to Australia? What happens if you get COVID-19 while overseas?
In the upcoming Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar, Matt will answer these questions and many more with up-to-date information about what you need to know prior to travelling overseas in mid-2022.
This webinar will also take a deep dive into the world of travel insurance including the different types of insurance policies, which policies cover a loss of frequent flyer points, credit card travel insurance and which policies cover COVID-19.
This one-hour webinar will include:
- An update on the requirements to depart and return to Australia
- An overview of current international travel requirements and transit requirements for other major countries
- Managing COVID-related risks when travelling in 2022
- An in-depth analysis of international travel insurance options
- Australia’s reciprocal health care agreements with other countries
- The opportunity to ask questions
- And much more!
How to Attend This Webinar
Participation in this webinar costs $39.95 and includes a copy of the recording. Pre-registration is essential.