Our informative live webinars cover a wide range of topics of interest to frequent flyers, point collectors and anyone that wants to get more out of their travel.
By attending these hour-long sessions you’ll get to hear – directly from our experts – the very latest tips and strategies to travel better for much less! You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions, and to interact with our team & other webinar participants.
How to attend our webinars
If you’re a Premium Economy, Business Class or First Class member, you can register for all online events at no cost. If you are an Economy Class member, you can purchase one-time access to any of our webinars for $39.95.
Learn more about our membership levels.
Pre-registration is essential for all live webinars. By registering in advance, you’ll also receive a copy of the full webinar recording – even if you can’t attend on the night.
To attend any Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar, you will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with internet access.
Since 2017 we have held (at least) 8 webinars per year. See our full list of previous webinars. This year’s webinars include:
- 27 July 2021 – International Travel During COVID-19
- 16 June 2021 – Understanding Australian Credit Card Rewards Programs
- 28 April 2021 – Ultimate Guide to Qantas Points Club
- 24 March 2021 – New Opportunities to Buy Airline Miles in 2021
- 20 January 2021 – Maximising Status Credits to Travel Better