Our informative live webinars cover a wide range of topics of interest to frequent flyers, point collectors and anyone that wants to get more out of their travel.
By attending these hour-long sessions you’ll get to hear – directly from our experts – the very latest tips and strategies to travel better for much less! You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions, and to interact with our team & other webinar participants.
How to attend our webinars
If you’re a Premium Economy, Business Class or First Class member, you can register for all online events at no cost. If you are an Economy Class member, you can purchase one-time access to any of our webinars for $39.95.
Pre-registration is essential for all live webinars. By registering in advance, you’ll also receive a copy of the full webinar recording – even if you can’t attend on the night.
To attend any Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar, you will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with internet access.
Since 2017 we have held (at least) 8 webinars per year. Webinars held this year include:
- 25 October 2023 – Maximise Your Credit Card Points & Benefits
- 7 September 2023 – What to Do with Amex Membership Rewards Points
- 16 August 2023 – Book Your Next Holiday on Points
- 5 July 2023 – Sharpen your Award Flight Search Toolkit
- 25 May 2023 – Avios for Aussies: Get First Dibs on Qsuites
- 29 March 2023 – Everyone Loves An Upgrade
- 1 February 2023 – Surviving the Award Availability Dumpster Fire: How to Use Your Points in 2023
- 23 November 2022 – Air Canada Aeroplan: A Hidden Gem
See our full list of previous webinars.