Our informative live webinars cover a wide range of topics of interest to frequent flyers, point collectors and anyone that wants to get more out of their travel.
By attending these hour-long sessions you’ll get to hear – directly from our experts – the very latest tips and strategies to travel better for much less! You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions, and to interact with our team & other webinar participants.
How to attend our webinars
If you’re a Premium Economy, Business Class or First Class member, you can register for all online events at no cost. If you are an Economy Class member, you can purchase one-time access to any of our webinars for $39.95.
Learn more about our membership levels.
Pre-registration is essential for all live webinars. By registering in advance, you’ll also receive a copy of the full webinar recording – even if you can’t attend on the night.
To attend any Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar, you will need a computer, tablet or smartphone with internet access.
Frequent Flyer Solutions holds at least 8 webinars per year. Some of our previous webinars include:
- 9 September 2020 – Australian Domestic Travel Tips & Tricks
- 22 July 2020 – The Forgotten Australian Loyalty Programs
- 27 May 2020 – Maximising Points on the Ground
- 16 April 2020 – Navigating Airlines & Loyalty Programs during COVID-19
- 18 March 2020 – Airline Award Chart Sweet Spots & Loopholes
- 29 January 2020 – Credit Card Churning in 2020