Airline Award Chart Sweet Spots & Loopholes
Earning points is only half of the equation when maximising your frequent flyer points. There is also an art to redeeming points for the maximum possible value.
With most frequent flyer programs, the cost of a reward flight is based on either the distance flown or geographical zones. There are sweet spots with both systems, but the very best loopholes tend to arise where zone-based award charts are used.
By taking advantage of airline award chart sweet spots and loopholes, you can unlock some incredible redemptions for a ridiculously low amount of frequent flyer points!
In this one-hour webinar, you'll learn how to...
- Fly from Fiji to Tokyo - via Sydney or even Perth - for just 15,000 United miles
- Fly from Perth to Pape'ete for as little as 12,500 miles using multiple frequent flyer programs
- Fly from Australia or New Zealand to Europe in Business class for as few as 88,000 KrisFlyer miles
- Fly from Korea to Europe in Business class for less than 26,000 Etihad Guest miles
- Find the sweet spots in distance-based award charts, such as those used by Qantas Frequent Flyer and Virgin Australia Velocity
- Take advantage of free stopovers on award tickets
- And much, much more!
As always, live attendees are also welcome to ask questions at any time during the webinar.
Join Matt at 8pm (AEDT) on Wednesday, 18 March as he reveals the best sweet spots for low-cost reward flights in each of the major frequent flyer programs of interest to Australians!
About the presenter
This webinar will be presented by Matt Graham, our resident travel guru. Matt is an expert in frequent flyer programs and has a special interest in making them work for you!
How to attend this webinar
To register for this live and interactive event, simply click on the "Reserve Your Spot" button below.