Oneworld Alternatives to Qantas Frequent Flyer
Many Australian frequent flyers use the Qantas Frequent Flyer program by default. But, even when you fly with Qantas, you can also earn & use points and status with any other Oneworld airline. Some of these airlines offer better value frequent flyer programs than Qantas - so you get more for your loyalty.
British Airways Executive Club is a popular Oneworld frequent flyer program due to better top-tier benefits, better earn rates on Oneworld partners and lifetime Oneworld Emerald status for less than half the amount of flying than Qantas requires. In addition, short-haul award flight redemptions across the Oneworld network are exceptionally good value.
Cathay Pacific Marco Polo Club status is quite difficult to earn, but its Asia Miles frequent flyer program is easily accessible to Australians and award flights - and most award flights are cheaper than with Qantas. American Airlines AAdvantage is another popular Oneworld frequent flyer program.
One of the most popular ways to spend Qantas points is the Oneworld Classic Flight Reward, which can be used to fly round the world. But did you know that several other Oneworld airlines, including British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair and Japan Airlines also offer very similar awards - and in some cases, at much lower prices!
In the upcoming webinar, Matt explains how Australians can take advantage of both status and redemption opportunities in Oneworld frequent flyer programs other than Qantas Frequent Flyer. Whether you're looking for a way to switch your loyalty away from Qantas - or are just interested in what else is out there - you won't want to miss this webinar!
This one-hour webinar will cover...
- How to earn and redeem points with Oneworld frequent flyer programs including Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, British Airways Executive Club & American Airlines AAdvantage
- How to easily earn valuable Asia Miles in Australia via credit card spend
- How to earn status with Oneworld airlines including British Airways, Cathay Pacific & American Airlines AAdvantage
- Why British Airways Executive Club status is worth chasing
- How to earn lifetime Oneworld Emerald status (the easy way!)
- How to book a round-the-world award using Oneworld frequent flyer programs
- Making the switch away from Qantas Frequent Flyer
- What to expect when Royal Air Maroc becomes a Oneworld member
- The opportunity to ask questions
- And much, much more!
Join Matt at 8pm (AEDT) on Wednesday, 11 December to learn how to take advantage of the fantastic opportunities offered to Australians by non-Qantas Oneworld Frequent Flyer programs.
About the presenter
This webinar will be presented by Matt Graham, our resident travel guru. Matt is an expert in frequent flyer programs and has a special interest in making them work for you!
How to attend this webinar
To register for this live and interactive event, simply click on the "Reserve Your Spot" button below.