Australian Domestic Travel Tips & Tricks
Although international travel is likely to remain off the cards for a little while longer, Australian domestic travel is starting to resume. Most states have started reopening their borders and Australian tourism operators are getting back in business.
For many Australians, it will soon be the perfect time to start exploring your own backyard. So, the next Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar is all about domestic travel within Australia!
How do you find the best domestic travel deals? What are the best frequent flyer programs to redeem points for domestic flights? And how can you get great deals on car hire, accommodation or train travel in Australia?
All of these questions and more will be answered on 9 September 2020, when host Matt Graham shares his best Australian domestic travel tips & tricks.
This one-hour webinar will include:
- The best credit card and frequent flyer programs to use for domestic flight redemptions
- How to maximise points when travelling within Australia
- How to hire a car in Australia for as little as $1 per day
- The best Australian destinations to consider visiting
- Making the most of flexible booking policies and travel insurance considerations
- An update on state border restrictions & Virgin Australia
- The opportunity to ask questions
- And much more!
Join Matt at 8pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 9 September 2020 for the next Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar.
About the presenter
This webinar will be presented by Matt Graham, our resident travel guru. Matt is an expert in frequent flyer programs and has a special interest in making them work for you!
How to attend this webinar
To register for this live and interactive event, simply click on the "Reserve Your Spot" button below.