Would you like specialised, personalised advice from an expert in frequent flyer programs?
Frequent Flyer Solutions is pleased to offer Premium Economy, Business Class and First Class members a 60-minute Personal Consultation with Matt Graham, our resident frequent flyer points guru. Matt is the Editor of Australian Frequent Flyer, the host of our informative webinars and an avid traveller & points collector. He has a special interest in frequent flyer programs and making them work for you.
Your Personal Consultation is all about you!
During your Skype or phone call, you're free to discuss anything you like! Matt can offer personalised advice on a wide range of topics depending on your needs, including:
- Credit card and frequent flyer program recommendations
- Advice on maximising point-earning opportunities
- General advice on redeeming points
- Strategies for buying points and miles
- Creating a personalised strategy to earn and maximise airline status
- Developing a personalised plan for earning and/or redeeming points for a specific trip
- Specialised help with flight bookings, including status runs (please note: this service is not a substitute for Award Flight Assist)
After your Personal Consultation, you'll receive a full recording of the conversation for your future reference.
If you are a First Class member, you'll also have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions using our dedicated Help Desk service.
A 60-minute Personal Consultation session costs $295 for Premium Economy and Business Class members.
First Class members of Frequent Flyer Solutions receive one complimentary session each year! Additional sessions can be purchased for $295 each. Learn more about our membership levels →