Our informative live webinars cover a wide range of topics of interest to frequent flyers, point collectors and anyone that wants to get more out of their travel.
By attending these hour-long sessions you'll get to hear - directly from our experts - the very latest tips and strategies to travel better for much less! You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions, and to interact with our team & other webinar participants.
Frequent Flyer Solutions holds at least 8 webinars per year. Some of our previous webinars include:
- 18 June 2018 - Supercharge your Points at the Supermarket
- 9 May 2018 - Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer for Australians: A Star Alternative
- 11 April 2018 - How to Redeem Points to the Americas
- 24 January 2018 - Dirt Cheap Airfares
- 29 November 2017 - Buying Points: Why, What, When & How?
How to attend our webinars
Complimentary access to all Frequent Flyer Solutions webinars is available for Webinar Pass and Training Pass holders. Simply register in advance for each webinar that you would like to attend. By registering in advance, you'll also receive access to a full recording of the webinar - even if you can't attend live.
If you don't have a Webinar Pass or Training Pass, you may purchase one-time access to any of our webinars for $39.95. Click here to learn more about our Membership Options.
To attend any Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar, you will need a computer or smart phone with internet access.
- Date: Wednesday, 19 September 2018
- Time: 8pm (AEST)
- Topic: Great Value Status Runs