Our informative live webinars cover a wide range of topics of interest to frequent flyers, point collectors and anyone that wants to get more out of their travel. By attending these hour-long sessions you'll get to hear - directly from our experts - the very latest tips and strategies to travel better for much less! You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions, and to interact with our team & other webinar participants.
Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2019
Time: 8pm (AEST)
Topic: Qantas Changes: Maximise Your Points
Complimentary access to all Frequent Flyer Solutions webinars is available for our Premium Economy and Business Class members. Simply register in advance for each webinar that you would like to attend. By registering, you'll also receive access to a full recording of the webinar - even if you can't attend live. If you are not a Premium Economy or Business Class member, you may purchase one-time registration for $39.95.
To attend any Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar, you will need a computer or smart phone with internet access.
Frequent Flyer Solutions holds at least 8 webinars per year. Some of our previous webinars include:
- 1 July 2019 - How to earn top-tier Airline Status using Status Challenges
- 29 May 2019 - Star Alliance for Australians
- 10 April 2019 - SkyTeam for Australians
- 27 February 2019 - Must-Have Online Tools for Frequent Flyers
- 23 January 2019 - Amex Points Devaluation: What Now?
- 5 December 2018 - How to book a Qantas Oneworld Award
- 24 October 2018 - Five Amazing Frequent Flyer Programs You Never Hear About
- 19 September 2018 - Great Value Status Runs
- 8 August 2018 - Lounge Luxury on a Budget
- 18 June 2018 - Supercharge your Points at the Supermarket
- 9 May 2018 - Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer for Australians: A Star Alternative
- 11 April 2018 - How to Redeem Points to the Americas
- 24 January 2018 - Dirt Cheap Airfares
- 29 November 2017 - Buying Points: Why, What, When & How?