Our informative live webinars cover a wide range of topics of interest to frequent flyers, point collectors and anyone that wants to get more out of their travel. By attending these hour-long sessions you'll get to hear - directly from our experts - the very latest tips and strategies to travel better for much less! You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions, and to interact with our team & other webinar participants.
Date: Wednesday, 29 January 2020
Time: 8pm (AEDT)
Topic: Credit Card Churning in 2020
Complimentary access to all Frequent Flyer Solutions webinars is available for our Premium Economy, Business Class and First Class members. Simply register in advance for each webinar that you would like to attend. By registering, you'll also receive access to a full recording of the webinar - even if you can't attend live.
If you are an Economy Class member, you may purchase one-time registration to this webinar for $39.95.
To attend any Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar, you will need a computer or smart phone with internet access.
Frequent Flyer Solutions holds at least 8 webinars per year. Some of our previous webinars include:
- 11 December 2019 - Oneworld Alternatives to Qantas Frequent Flyer
- 16 October 2019 - Reaping Rewards from Hotel Loyalty Programs
- 28 August 2019 - How to Redeem Points to Europe (Extra Bonus Webinar)
- 14 August 2019 - Qantas Changes: Maximise Your Points
- 1 July 2019 - How to earn top-tier Airline Status using Status Challenges
- 29 May 2019 - Star Alliance for Australians
- 10 April 2019 - SkyTeam for Australians
- 27 February 2019 - Must-Have Online Tools for Frequent Flyers
- 23 January 2019 - Amex Points Devaluation: What Now?
- 5 December 2018 - How to book a Qantas Oneworld Award
- 24 October 2018 - Five Amazing Frequent Flyer Programs You Never Hear About
- 19 September 2018 - Great Value Status Runs
- 8 August 2018 - Lounge Luxury on a Budget
- 18 June 2018 - Supercharge your Points at the Supermarket