Our informative live webinars cover a wide range of topics of interest to frequent flyers, point collectors and anyone that wants to get more out of their travel. By attending these hour-long sessions you'll get to hear - directly from our experts - the very latest tips and strategies to travel better for much less! You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions, and to interact with our team & other webinar participants.
Date: Thursday, 5 November 2020
Time: 8pm AEDT
Topic: Frequent Flyer’s Guide to the New Virgin Australia
Complimentary access to all Frequent Flyer Solutions webinars is available for our Premium Economy, Business Class and First Class members. Simply register in advance for each webinar that you would like to attend. By registering, you'll also receive access to a full recording of the webinar - even if you can't attend live.
If you are an Economy Class member, you may purchase one-time registration to this webinar for $39.95.
To attend any Frequent Flyer Solutions webinar, you will need a computer or smart phone with internet access.
Frequent Flyer Solutions holds at least 8 webinars per year. Some of our previous webinars include:
- 9 September 2020 - Australian Domestic Travel Tips & Tricks
- 22 July 2020 - The Forgotten Australian Loyalty Programs
- 27 May 2020 - Maximising Points on the Ground
- 16 April 2020 - Navigating Airlines & Loyalty Programs during COVID-19
- 18 March 2020 - Airline Award Chart Sweet Spots & Loopholes
- 29 January 2020 - Credit Card Churning in 2020